Why we are Unique?
- We open all 365 days of the year – including Statutory holidays.
- We open long hours.
- We are one among the few clinics who can treat the Urgent Medical Conditions (Non-life threatening Emergencies) in Toronto.
- Our unique location – Located in the biggest arterial road (Markham Road) and In between Scarborough area & Markham area.
- Easy access to all the essential medical services such as Blood Test, Urine Test, X-ray, Ultrasound, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Fracture Clinic with an Orthopedic Specialist, Dental Surgery, Optometry and more…
- You can expect to see a doctor quickly without a long wait.
- We have regular doctors.
- Associated with Markham McNicoll Family Clinic (In the same building)
- All our staff are Nurses or International Medical Graduates.
- Ideal place for multicultural community ( we speak more than 10 languages)
Medical Care at MMUCC
- The Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC) is an “Urgent Care Facility” for non-life threatening emergencies.
- Our facility also functions as a Walk-In clinic for common medical conditions.
- Our modern facility which is staffed by emergency & family medicine trained doctors is equipped to provide you and your family with, quality medical care.
- Our goal is to cut down on unnecessary wait times and provide you with a doctor who could attend to your medical needs, as soon as possible.
- Our centre is established to cater multicultural population.
Walk-In/ Urgent Care Doctors & Nurses
- Staffed by Emergency & Urgent Care trained Family Doctors.
- Canadian Certified Nursing Staff trained to assist urgent care & family practice needs give our doctors an advantage to deliver the highest standards of medical care.
- Expect fast and comprehensive care from our professional staff on duty.
Fracture Clinic – Orthopedic Specialist & Technologist
- Orthopedic Specialist Dr. Haifeng Ren MD, MSc, FRCSC who runs the Fracture Clinic, did his Orthopedic Residency training at McMaster University & Fellowship training at Totonto University & Queen’s University.
- Senior Ortho Technologist works along with Dr. Ren and applies casts and splints for the needy patients.
- Any Physician in the community can refer their patients to this clinic.
Lab Services, X-ray/Ultrasound, Physiotherapy & Pharmacy
- Our state of the art facility provides on-site Lab Services for Blood Tests & Urine Tests for our patients.
- Our complex is also equipped with an X-ray & Ultrasound, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy & More…
Quality Medical Care Open All 7 days including Holidays!
- We are open 365 days a year.
- We open on weekdays (Monday – Friday) 9AM – 9PM
- We open on weekends (Saturday – Sunday) 9AM – 4PM
- We open on Holidays from 9AM – 4PM
- Any change in our time will show up in our Google Page
- MMUCC is a Walk-In Clinic and No appointment or doctor’s referral is required.
We Speak Your Language
We can speak in various languages to facilitate our multicultural customers like Arab, Bengali, Cantonese, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu & Urdu.
Interior of MMUCC